JOIN OUR TEAM
The Living Wish Foundation offers an amazing opportunity for licensed health care professionals with passion, imagination, sensitivity and honour to join our clinical wish coordination team.
Our ideal candidate lives in Simcoe County and has the ability to perform the following duties & responsibilities:
· Identifying patients that would benefit from a wish.
· Skilled in palliative care with ability to identify degree of urgency in illness trajectory.
· Meeting with patients and families, communicating sense of early referral.
· Communicating with community partners.
· Managing all aspects of wish. Determining eligibility, maintaining safe environment in face of COVID 19, sourcing appropriate volunteers, communicating with physicians, pharmacy, transport mode etc.
· Creative writing, Grant writing, HR, project management and event planning an asset.
If this is you, please forward your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Board & CommitteeMember(s)
The Living Wish Foundation offers an amazing opportunity for community members to join its board. If you have Passion, Imagination, Sensitivity, and Honour, you already embody our organization's values!
We invite you to check out our organization (www.livingwishfoundation.org) and board of hardworking, dedicated individuals who value the important mission of ensuring that everyone gets the benefit from one last wish. The Living Wish Foundation (est. 2018) is a not-for-profit, national charity that Reframes Hope by granting end of life wishes for patients in the region who are in their final year of life. We are looking for board members with legal expertise, fundraising experience, and a passion for making a difference in our community.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please email Lisa Wright at email@example.com.